Pistachio Pudding Cupcake Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green food coloring
- Cream cheese frosting
- Combine flour, pudding mix, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake at 375* for 18-20 minutes.
- Add food coloring to frosting. Stir well.
- Allow cupcakes to cool before frosting.
- Optional: Top with shelled, crushed pistachios.
Recipe written by Sadie Lankford of Slap Dash Mom. Follow her on Pinterest!