All Day Macaroni and Cheese – Crockpot Recipe
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups(16 ounces) shredded sharp Chedder Cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup of cooked vegetables of choice (carrots, peas, and corn are good choices)
- Place the cooked macaroni in crockpot that has been sprayed with
- nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the remaining ingredients, all except 1 cup of the cheese and the cup of vegetables, mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and then cover and cook
- on low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden
- around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until it has finished
- Add the cooked vegetables, and recover for about 20 minutes. Then serve.