Some rights reserved by avlxyz
- 24 oz Lasagna Noodles
- 45 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 3 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup minced onions
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 jars (26 oz each) Spaghetti Sauce
- 12 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to the package instructions then drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef, onions, salt and garlic salt until meat is brown.
- Drain excess fat. Add spaghetti sauce to mixture, and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease three 9″x13″ baking dishes.
- Place a layer of lasagna noodles in the bottom of each dish.
- Spread a layer of ricotta cheese, a layer of mozzarella cheese and a layer of meat and sauce over noodles.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and reserved mozzarella.
- Bake 1 lasagna for 1 hour while you prepare the remaining two for the freezer.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.