Didn't find what you were looking for? Search our site!
During these rough economic times, saving money is important and coupons can sure help you do that! At Sweetbay, we’re happy to to save you money and coupons are a great way to do so. Below is our coupon policy. If you have any questions, chat with your store manager so we can make couponing easier for all.
Sweetbay Will Accept The Following:
- Coupons that are in date, are not missing the expiration date and the product or purchase requirements have been met
- Manufacturer Coupons, Store Coupons, Internet Coupons, Local Competitor Coupons, Catalina Checkout Coupons and Buy One Get One Free Coupons (manufacturer, store and/or competitor)
- Original Internet coupons that have a value of $5 or less and meet the following criteria: have a UPC, scan at the register or have a working PLU
- Internet coupons over $5 with manager/supervisor approval
- Manufacturer coupons for FREE items
- Pharmacy transfer coupons for all new or transferred prescriptions
Sweetbay Will Not Accept The Following:
- Coupons that have been identified as fraudulent by the manufacturer
- Coupons that allow more than one FREE item (i.e. Buy One Get TWO Free)
Sweetbay Would Like To Acknowledge The Following:
- We will always comply with all rules and regulations printed on a coupon
- Coupons with limits specified must be followed
- We will only accept Internet Manufacturer coupons for free items with a purchase requirement (i.e. Buy one get one)
- No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind
- Customers may use one Manufacturer’s coupon and one store “or” competitors coupon on any one item
- We do not honor competitor double coupons
Store management has final discretion in accepting, denying or limiting the use of any coupon presented. Unfortunately, because we are not always able to ascertain which coupons are legitimate and which are not, we will encounter times that our policy might prohibit some customers from redeeming certain coupons. We certainly regret any inconvenience this causes.