Didn't find what you were looking for? Search our site!
- Coupons are not transferable.
- Coupons may only be used once and cannot be used on subsequent orders.
- Void where prohibited.
- No cash or credit back.
- Coupon must be submitted at time of order.
- Expired coupons are not valid.
- Tax and delivery are not included in calculating minimum purchase requirement.
- Coupons are not valid on previous purchases.
- Only one “Dollars off” coupon per purchase. (See definition below.)
- Minimum purchase requirement for “Dollars off” coupon must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies.
- “Product specific” coupons may be combined with other coupons as long as the purchase requirement of each coupon is met independently. (See definition below.)
- Staples Rewards checks can be redeemed on any order.
- Limit one per customer.
- Not valid on downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom-printing service provider web sites, gift cards or postage stamps.
- Not all coupons can be used in the store, through the catalog and on Staples.com. Please see coupons for details.
- We reserve the right to charge credit cards for the amount of the coupon.
- “Dollars off” coupons provide a general discount on your order total.
- “Product specific” coupons provide a discount on a specific product.
Staples.com reserves the right to reject orders that use a coupon code that was obtained from a bulletin board or other Internet site. Staples.com also reserves the right to reject orders that use a coupon code that was transferred from a direct mail recipient or that are in violation of any coupon restriction listed above. If our system does not accept your coupon code and you believe you hold a valid coupon, please call us at 1-800-3STAPLE.