Freetail Therapy offers readers the opportunity to learn about how to use coupons ethically and legally, in a way that will benefit, not only themselves, but the stores they shop at. I lean to the crunchy side and love to promote eco-friendly companies and products. Freetail Therapy is a PR Friendly blog owned and operated by Jodi Stevens. I am currently accepting family friendly items for review. You can contact me at mail at freetailtherapy dot com if you have an item that you would like me to review.
Stats for www.freetailtherapy.com as of October 25, 2012 – Using Google Analytics for tracking:
40,429 Page Views Per Month
13,918 Unique Visitors
9,053 Traffic Rank in US
3,767 Email Subscribers
3 Google Page Rank
466 Sites linking in
94.26% of our visitors are from the US
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer ads on my site in the form of sponsored posts, static banner ads, and text links. Please contact me for rates and details.
- Reviews are free of charge with items valued at $50 or more. A $10 fee will be charged for items valued $30 -$50, and a $20 fee for items under a $30 value.
- After Freetail Therapy has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain nofollow links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by post on Facebook and Twitter as well as our email newsletter.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Freetail Therapy. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Freetail Therapy at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 4 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- Freetail Therapy reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
Click HERE to see examples of past reviews and giveaways.
Giveaways are a great way to increase traffic to your business website and will also expose Freetail Therapy readers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, email newsletter and YouTube.
Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a review. When not associated with a review, a $30 fee will be charged.
- All Freetail Therapy giveaways are available for Canada and the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with Freetail Therapy, it will be held for approximately two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter who uses random.org, will be notified through email, and posted on our winner’s wall. Winners will have 72 hours to reply back, then we will forward you their shipping information.
- We will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, or subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway may be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.